TERMS & CONDITIONS
Entries for The Top 100 Apprenticeship Employers for 2020 are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Entries will only be accepted when submitted via the official online entry form before the entry deadline. In light of the continuing Coronavirus crisis, the entry deadline has been extended to 5pm on Friday 5th June to give employers more time to compile the information needed for their entries.
- Entries cannot be amended after the entry deadline has passed.
- The organisers cannot accept any responsibility for loss or damage of any entry. All entry forms will be acknowledged.
- All entries will be treated in the strictest confidence.
- The Top 100 Apprenticeship Employers are limited to employers in England. Entries from employers in Scotland, Northern Ireland, Wales, the Isle of Man and the Channel Islands are not eligible unless they refer to apprenticeships that have taken place in England.
- All entries will be vetted and verified for accuracy before being assessed and scored.
- All entrants will be required to take part in a short telephone interview as part of the vetting and verification process.
- Entries may be edited by the organisers to correct any erroneous data or administrative information provided.
- Should it come to light that there are issues, whether ethical or factual, pertaining to any entry, the organisers reserve the right to withdraw the entry.
- The one hundred entries from employers with the highest scores will be ranked to form The Top 100 Apprenticeship Employers.
- The organisersâ€™ decisions will be final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- Information supplied in entries that are ranked in The Top 100 Apprenticeship Employers may be published or announced at the launch event for the rankings and in subsequent publicity associated with the rankings. Commercially sensitive information will not be shared.
- The organisers reserve the right to cancel or amend The Top 100 Apprenticeship Employers and these terms and conditions without notice for any event that is outside of the organisers' reasonable control.
- It is the responsibility of entrants to keep themselves informed as to any changes to the terms and conditions of entry. The latest version of the Terms and Conditions will always be available on The Top 100 Apprenticeship Employers website.
The organisers of The Top 100 Apprenticeship Employers are the Education and Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), which is a part of the Department for Education, and includes the National Apprenticeship Service.